Doing business in Ban Center
Whilst historically a commercial centre, Zagreb has reconfirmed this status latterly, not only nationally but also regionally. Within this prestigious location, in the heart of such a city, the Ban Center provides underground car parking and attractive retail and office space, which adequately serves its occupants.
High levels of footfall and the availability of good public transport suggests that the centre will evolve into a venue for sophisticated shopping, placing Zagreb in line with other European metropolises. Shopping, socializing and doing business can be undertaken with unsurpassed views to history.
- 33.222 m2 total gross developed area of Ban Center
- 4.904 m2 of retail and catering units located on the ground floor nad level -1
- 1.434 m2 office premises on the first floor
- garage with 298 parking places is not open to public and it serves buildings tenants only
- 66 luxurious apartments in the residential part of the building between the second and the seventh floor
- energy class C